August 9, 2011

Moving Sale

As I am gathering my things to put into storage to prepare to relocate to Indonesia at the end of the month, I discovered that I have extra prints from my exhibition at Sacramento State last year. I am selling these prints to move for $100, they are 12x18 C-prints (archival) mounted on 16x20 mat board with window mat (both are acid free) ready to be framed.  I can ship it to anywhere in the US for $5.  If you are local, for $20 extra I can have it framed.  Please take a look and message me at carpediem291(at)yahoo.com if you are interested or if you have more questions.

Ankor Wat (only available 20x30)

Ganges River (only available 20x30)


Camel Fair, Pushkar (India)

Monks Debating, Tibet

Removing Olympic Logo, Beijing China (20x30 available too)
Kawah Ijen Sulfur Mine, East Java Indonesia


Young Buddhist Monk, Sakya Monastery Tibet
Boudhanath, Kathmandu Nepal 
Woman unveiling, Pushkar India

Mumbai, India (20x30 also available)

Tah Mahal, Agra India

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Ta Prohm Temple, Cambodia
Ganges River, Varanasi India


No comments:

Post a Comment